Henri Degre has been many things in his life; he has been everything from an auto racer to a police officer, in fact. These days, he makes a living as the GM of Product Development for a company called Mobile Concepts by SCOTTY—and in this role, he has a chance to put all of his ingenuity, his innovation, and his knack for creative yet practical problem-solving on display for the whole world to see.
Consider, if you will, the different kinds of product that Henri Degre helps develop for the Mobile Concepts crew:
- Products for government buyers and contractors. In particular, Henri Degre and his colleagues develop products such as recruitment vehicles; transit connects; sleep, toiler, shower, and supply trailers; ocean shipping containers; mobile crime labs; FEMA trailers, and more.
- Products for fire and emergency services. These products include everything from HAZMAT trailers to vehicles employed by the Homeland Security department!
- Law Enforcement products. It should come as no big surprise that Henri Degre—a former police officer—would be involved with the company’s law enforcement division! Some of these products include vehicles and supplies for the U.S. Army and Navy, the Border Patrol, and the Pennsylvania Emergency Management Association—plus, police trailers, SWAT vehicles, and more!
- Products and supplies for corporate projects. Some of these might include equipment used in mining projects, software development, movie production, and oil exploration—clearly, a wide and varied list of clients!
- Products used by medical, veterinary, and animal rescue services.
To all of these different departments, Henri Degre brings a sense of purpose and adaptability—as though the team of Mobile Concepts can devise a solution for any problem, a product to meet any need. That’s what has made them, for more than five decades, the best in the business—and it’s what makes Henri Degre so very good at what he does!